Every day is a new learning opportunity at Reece Academy!
Please contribute to your child’s success by making sure your
child attends school daily.
If your child needs to miss school due to illness or a doctor’s appointment,
please send a note with your child when he/she returns to school.
School is in session from 8:45 am-4:10 pm
Dismissal Begins at 4:15 pm
Instruction begins each morning at 9:00 a.m.
Students arriving after 9:00 am are tardy.
Thank you for helping your child be on time.
- For emergency purposes, we must have updated information on each student.
- Please notify your child's teacher if you move, change phone number(s) or want to add or remove an emergency contact person(s).
- If your child’s method of transportation will change, you must send a note to your child’s teacher.
- If you forget to send a note in the morning, please call the office by 1 p.m. Without written or oral parent communication, your child will be sent home as usual.
- No child will be released to anyone other than the child's enrolling legal parent/guardian or persons designated in writing by the legal guardian.
- Please be prepared to provide a picture ID.
- Staff will not release a child to anyone who has not been to the office, shown ID, followed Reece Academy's release procedure or who's name is not on the list of adults allowed to pickup that child.
To help keep you informed of the skills your child is learning and to provide extra skill practice at home, homework assignments are sent home every Tuesday.
Questions About Your Child's Progress
- Friday conduct folders are sent home each week. This folder includes a conduct grade and papers from the week’s lessons.
- Please review and discuss the papers and conduct grade with your child. This folder may also include information from Aldine I.S.D., Reece Academy and your child's teacher such as report cards, progress reports, permission slips, newsletters and other important information.
- If you have questions about what your child is learning at school or your child's progress, please call Reece Academy and leave a message for your child's teacher so the teacher can contact you to answer your questions and/or set up a conference.
- We feel it is essential for parents, students and teachers to work together as a team. Let's work together as a team to help your child have a fantastic and productive year!
- Parents and relatives visiting Reece Academy must visit the office, present a valid photo ID card (such as a driver license) and obtain a visitor’s pass.
- A visitor’s pass must be worn at all times while visiting our school.
Thank you for your continued support as we work together to ensure that every child receives a safe, secure and orderly learning environment!
PBAT TEAM INFORMATION
SPECIAL ED - Play Base Assessment Team Letters
REECE 2 PBAT Child Find Letter English